Analyzed Commercial Checking
Businesses with heavier transaction volume can benefit with this account that can stretch and retract according to your immediate needs. An earnings credit based on your balance is applied to offset per-item fees.
Never worry whether you're within your account limits again. Business moves at the speed of light. You can too with Analyzed Commercial Checking from IBT.
- Fees & Earnings
This account features an earnings credit that is applied to reduce or eliminate fees on the account. If the earnings credit exceeds the total amount of fees for any period, you will be assessed no fees, but you will not be paid, refunded, or carried forward any excess earnings credit.
The fees associated with this account include:
- Monthly maintenance fee: $10
- Each credit posted: $0.30
- Each item deposited: $0.09
- Each paid check: $0.14
- Each electronic debit or credit: $0.09
- Deposit items returned: $5.00
- Deposit items re-cleared: $5.00
- Deposit corrections: $2.00
- ACH transmissions: $12.50
- Rolled coin: $0.00075
- Currency: $0.00075
- Stop payment (electronic): $15.00
- Stop payment (paper): $25.00
- Cash management: $20.00
- Charges for deposited cash: $0.00075
- Wire transfer: $10.00