Money Market Account
An IBT Money Market account is an excellent way to give your savings an extra nudge without putting any of your money out of reach. The tiered rate structure means you can earn anywhere from double to almost quadruple a standard savings rate.
Yet unlike most high-interest options, your funds aren't locked away. In fact, access is even increased with checks and debits allowed directly from this account.
- Higher interest than regular savings
- Tiered rate structure; higher rates on larger balances
- Minimum balance to earn interest is $100
- Interest accrued daily, paid monthly
- $12 monthly service charge waived with $2,500 balance
- Direct check writing ability
- Transfers/withdrawals/debits limited to 6 per statement cycle; $10 fee each thereafter
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free online statements available
- Free debit card
- Free telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured