Money doesn't buy happiness. But it does buy security. Building a savings account can provide a safety net so you can meet any unexpected financial needs. This interest-bearing IBT account is an easy way to get started.
Of course, it's not all about thrift and preparation. Squirreling money aside also lets you save up to buy some pretty cool stuff without charging it. We're thinking a 52-inch LCD hi-def TV. You know…just as an idea.
- $100 minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest accrued daily, paid monthly
- $5 monthly service charge waived with $300 balance
- Free online banking
- Free online statements available
- Free ATM card
- Unlimited in-branch or ATM withdrawals
- 3 account transfers/withdrawals/debits per statement cycle; $2 each thereafter*
- Free telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*Transfers include: Telephone transfers, online transfers, overdraft transfers, and preauthorized transfers (including ACH, POS, wire, and auto transfers) are limited to six (6) per statement cycle.